BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Chrissy T.
I like Tylenol because unfortunately I can't take other pain medicines since I'm allergic to many. Tylenol is perfect and this little packets are ideal to carry around in my purse or when I go out anywhere.
Josie H.
On the go Tylenol extra strength is my go to. It is a total life saver and fits nicely into my pocket or purse. I love Tylenol because it is long lasting and safe to take when pregnant (as I am currently).
Vendy P.
Cornelia, GA
The best medicine for headaches & migraines. I usually take two tablets for my headache to go away. I'm low on iron so I'm always nauseous and this does the works! I'm satisfied because I always end up buying it again.
Ambrea R.
Griffin, GA
These are great for any type of pain you may be having. I use these a lot for headaches and when my body is sore from working out. They're great and get the job done for a good price. I definitely recommend
Mistie M.
Definitely a relief when I was pregnant! This was the only pain medicine that I could take. It met my expectations and was very effective. I would recommend to anyone whose pregnant. I am overall satisfied
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I faithfully use Tylenol Extra Strength 500 mg Caplets every single day. I purchase the large bottle, containing 325 Caplets at Sam's Warehouse. They relieve the pain in my joints and I a, completely satisfied.
Julia S.
Trenton, OH
Pretty good value for how many is in the package. Usually always takes away all my headaches. Takes a little longer to feel relief compared to excederin but it still does the job! I would recommend to others
Alison K.
Denver, CO
Great fever reducer! Helped me with pains related to my pregnancy. Tylenol is safe, in appropriate doses, for pregnant women. I only use as needed, following the directions on the packaging. Would recommend.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
After having a c section I used these and they worked great, didn't even have to use the pills they gave me at the hospital. I was able to stay awake instead of being tired and they took the pain right way.
Aleixka M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is always my go-to pain reliever. Wether it's from menstrual cramps to migraines, Tylenol never fails to relieve the pain. I always keep some around the apartment and my bag.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.