BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I faithfully use Tylenol Extra Strength 500 mg Caplets every single day. I purchase the large bottle, containing 325 Caplets at Sam's Warehouse. They relieve the pain in my joints and I a, completely satisfied.
Athena M.
Redwood City
This product works really well and it’s been one of my top choices for a long time. It really dependable and compared to others it much better. It’s supper affordable and I really recommend it to everyone.
Bria C.
Belleville, IL
Omg Tylenol takes away all my pain. Great pain reliever. Puts me in a coma almost and by the time I wake up I feel brand new again. Very affordable and highly recommended. You can get it pretty much anywhere
Skylar B.
Huntington, WV
I take Tylenol when that's the only thing I have, but it's not my favorite only because it can lead to liver problems if you take it too often. I don't mind to take it every once in awhile but it's not something I will purchase.
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After my doctor recommend these I purchased them. They work great! Within just a short period of time I felt the relief they supply. They are easy to find and affordable. The bottle also is easy to carry with me
Mistie M.
Definitely a relief when I was pregnant! This was the only pain medicine that I could take. It met my expectations and was very effective. I would recommend to anyone whose pregnant. I am overall satisfied
Julia S.
Trenton, OH
Pretty good value for how many is in the package. Usually always takes away all my headaches. Takes a little longer to feel relief compared to excederin but it still does the job! I would recommend to others
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are always nice to grab at a gas station or on the go when I’ve got a headache or am in a hurry. Obviously it works just as well as the full sized ones and they are priced about the same as all others.
Nichole S.
I find that aspirin and Tylenol products do not work as well as ibuprofen products for me as it relates to pain. I find I have to take more than one dose at times in order to get some noticeable pain relief.
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
These are a lifesaver after I've had a night out drinking more than anyone ever should. They help cure my aching hangover sooner than I could ever hope for. Amen for these bad boys. Couldn't live without them.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.