BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

misty c.
Tylenol is my go to pain reliever for any kind of aches that I encounter. I find that it is very effective and will kick in after about 30 minutes once taken. It is safe for pregnant woman as well as people who don't like to take aspirin all the time. I recommend Tylenol Extra Strength for your over the counter pain reliever.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Love Tylenol extra strength it does its job and gets rid of my horrid headaches also it's super convenient to have the little container for on the go! It's a must have and would keep buying and also recommend.
Isabel V.
Riverdale , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect to carry around in my purse. You never know when you need a Tylenol or when anyone around you is in need of one. Doesn't take space at all! $ you could refill it at any time!
Ellen R.
Old Bethpage, NY
I have been using Tylenol for years and will continue to use it as my primary  "go-to" medicine for anything that ails me.  Whether it's a head ache, back ache, tooth ache, fever or any other ache or pain, this is the first line of defense. I will continue purchasing this for my family because it works!
Emily A.
Foley, AL
Tylenol is safe and effective. I use it when I'm having pains or mild headaches. It's effective and I'm happy with it. I like that it's safe for pregnant women and for people with Aspirin allergies. I will continue buying this.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylonel has been around forever and is a trusted brand in my household. I really rely on this when I get a headache or feel sick. It kicks fever quickly and makes me feel better fast. It's easy to swallow and gets the job done!
Melissa M.
Laramie, WY
Is one of the favorite things to go for when I have the worst migraine that is the most relieving the try and take it as rare as possible but when I do need medicine that is always there to help and it does
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These work amazing for my headaches. We always have these in the house because it is usually what I take of I have any aches or pains. They seem to last a very long time as well. They are pretty affordable. I just pick them up when I am out grocery shopping if we need them. They are a life saver for sure! I would recommend!
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
I prefer Aleve but these painkillers work well too. Sometimes I find myself needing to take a second after a few hours because I haven't felt enough relief yet. I use these for menstrual cramps often, though because I can take either two or one depending on the pain level. Work great just not quite as well as Aleve.
arisha f.
Mesa, AZ
Just about the only thing that actually helps relieve my pressure headaches! I started to stray away from Advil and ibuprofen, this works better personally and relieves faster. I keep a bottle everywhere- home, office, purse!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.