BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go to medicine for a headache it works fast, if doesn't upset my stomach, and it goes down easy. I bought it from Walmart and I use it every week when my head starts to hurt from the computer. I will buy it again once I run out
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is the only pain reliever i will purchase and use! i get severe migraines and when i have no more of my prescription meds available i take 4 of these. (yes it's a lot) BUT it works as effective as my prescription meds and those 4 lasts me all day (:
Terra H.
Love love love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gotten pretty pricey compared to how much I used to be able to by it for at Walmart. It's always been very effective for me. I certainly recommend this product to my friends & family.
Abi D.
This medicine is effective for pain relief and fever reduction, but be very careful about taking too much. More than 1000 mg of acetaminophen per day ( just 2 pills of the extra strength variety) can be toxic for your liver. If you're taking this in conjunction with other cold medicines, for example, check if they also contain acetaminophen.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My grandma always buys these at walgreens whenever were there and we have a pain she makes us take 2 anf the pain usually goes away after an hour i just use them when im really in pain
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Tylenol is definitely the way to go for any kind of aches or pains. One too two tablets will usually do the trick & wont take very long either. Price isn't too bad & a coupon can always help too. Overall totally recommend.
Jelesia S.
Clinton, MS
Tylenol is a well known and great review backed product. I try not to take too much medicine but if it's something I just can't help I use Tylenol first. Very effective and available everywhere like hotels, gas stations and grocery stores.
Chandler B.
These keep my life sane!! I love these for when I have slight bone pain or to my heavy migraines. These work amazing, ((usually take effect in 30 minutes for me)) and I have to have these with me at all times. Nothing else works for me.
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for helping with minor aches and pains!
When I was pregnant, I would get headaches every so often and this was something my doctor said I could take. it really helped with getting rid of the headaches!
Wendi L.
Cookeville, TN
I use this all the time. It's so handy to throw in your purse, bag, or pocket. I keep one in my purse all the time because you never know when you might get a headache, or any thing really. Tylenol works for me. I use it whenever I need it and it helps me get through whatever issue I have. And it's nice to have, if anyone else needs one 😊
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.