BY TYLENOL #38 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Alexis M.
Chireno, TX
In my home, we keep a steady supply of Tylenol for our aches and pains. I have chronic migraines, and sometimes the only solution is Tylenol. It is much more affordable that most alternatives and I will definitely continue to keep Tylenol stocked in my home.
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Awww Tylenol, you can't go wrong with Tylenol. Tylenol is a stable in my home, it helps with just about everything from head to toe. But I don't have to explain, you have to be living under a rock, if you never tried Tylenol. But Tylenol is fast acting and really helps with pain, helps make your head clear, helps with body pains, and fevers, and many other ailments.
Nikole C.
Doral, FL
i don´t really see the different between this product and a not brand product like regular acetaminophen. its more expensive and for me it´s the same as other pain relievers, plus i dont really have strong muscle pain i used this product because it was a gift.
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have severe arthritis in my ankles and occasionally I will take Tylenol extra strength. It works well for that although some pain still always lingers when I take this for my headaches on the other hand, I feel good fairly quickly. My go to for headaches
Venus Y.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sincer it comes in a big package, it supplied the whole family for quite a long time. It works really well and quickly relieved my headache within half an hour. The tylenol keeps my pain under control and it is long lasting so I sleep all through the night.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
Works great with my pain I usually get lower back pain and it was effective! It worked at a convenient store is where I got them at! I say it works about the same as alternative and I was satisfied over all!
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
Tylenol is such an awesome pain relieving medication. I'm allergic to Aspirin and Ibuprofen, so Tylenol is pretty much all I can take and it works perfectly. I completely recommend Tylenol to others as long as they don't have an allergy to it as well.
Kita P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love Tylenol. I'll pretty much will take this medicine for any pain. Especially menstrual cramps. It works wonders. Will have the pain stop in at least 1hour. I would recommend this product over others just because the effects are faster in my opinion
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I would only buy this specific Tylenol if there were no more on the shelf. I hate how long the pill is and feels like it catches in my throat! Other than that takes about 2 hours or so for me to feel like it works!
marissa c.
Snohomish, WA
I started using Tylenol extra strength when i was pregnant and would get the occasional headache. I still use it now because it's safe while breastfeeding. It doesn't get rid of my pain like ibuprofen does but it also doesn't damage my kidnies like ibuprofen does either. Not the most effective pain reliever for me but its the safest option for my family.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.