BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Carla N.
Doral, FL
After  doing my fitness activities most of the times I end up with some sort of pain. I've been trying to take other medicines before but nothing relieves the pain like taylenol extra.  I get it every time from my local pharmacy. I'll definetly keep using it.
Allyson Y.
Laveen, AZ
Tylenol is my go to for aches and pains. It works quickly and effectively. I only use this for my smaller pains, I have medical conditions that create extreme pain and I use prescriptions for that. But for your run of the mill headache or other pains this is a good product.
Lauren S.
Worcester, MA
Definitely the product of choose when it comes to reliving any sort of pain. Headache, muscle pain, I choose Tylenol. This product is definitely worth its price. Although I have tried other pain relievers, I do believe that Tylenol has had the greatest affect for me.
Ashtyn M.
Eastchester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product. It gets rid of any sudden pain that I feel coming along. I go to the gym a lot and I am very sore usually afterwards and this product really does help me
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
Tylenol extra strength is amazing for fever and cold. Not expensive at all for the instant effects. Easy to carry and very effective with severe cold and cough. Easily available in any drug store over the counter. Would totally recommend it for cold and cough to friends!
Cynthia M.
tulsa
They are the best I have them all the time I haven’t made it headache is the best I love it is there are you so you know I don’t have that much headache but when I do I take a pill and does an amazing job I really recommend this to everyone
Debipriya N.
Bellevue, WA
Great pain reliever for muscle pains. I get back pains for sitting long hours at office and it works great for it, it is really very effective, eases my pain within 15mins. Buy these at wall greens or amazon. I always keep it handy and recommend to people with bad pain.
Kala C.
Rochester Hills
Because of a recent surgery this is the only form of pain reliever I am allowed to take. I find it to be very effective for a great period of time. Even when I’m off of my restrictions I do believe I would still purchase this product. It’s effectiveness has a green light from me
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
These work great from headaches, muscle aches to cramps! I always use these to help relieve pain when I have it. They are expensive due to the name brand but they are worth it.
Vanessa O.
My go-to when the aches and pains of a cold or fever set in! Tylenol is always a reliable, convenient and easy to find brand that works fast. I feel relief after taking it almost immediately. Got me through my postpartum period after my C-section and through wisdom teeth removal surgery. The champion of pain relief!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.