BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
My go to for pain! I typically take 1-2 tablets and I'm set to go! Whether a headache or muscle ache I love it. I have a local Walgreens that I buy mine from. And this 50 Ct will last you awhile! I've had mine for 6+ months.
Lilly K.
Baltimore
Whether it’s a fever or a terrible ache, Tylenol extra strength has never let me down. I am a person who doesn’t have time to just deal with headaches so therefore taking this was super helpful and I would buy it again.
Sammi G.
Norcross
I get chronic sinus headaches and this is the only thing that releases the pain and pressure from my face. I usually buy it at cvs and I'm not sure of the price but I'd buy it even if it was $30 just for the pain relief.
Lexi M.
Pine City, MN
This medicine always helps me when I have a really bad headache. It always meets my expectations. I have gotten this from Walmart and target. It's pretty affordable and worth every penny. I'll repurchase this for sure.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Personally Tyelenol doesn't do much for me. I take the maximum dosage but I rarely see any change. This packaging is really convienent though. Simple and small which is great. Works for other people, not for me though.
Karina M.
Dallas, TX
I've been using Tylenol for as long as I can remember getting my period . As soon as I get my period I start popping these bad boys because the Lord knows I cannot take any kind of pain! And so far they have done the job.
azucena s.
Fresno, CA
It’s reliefs my pain a lot when I have aches in my body . It’s effective and it’s not disappointing. this product meets my expectations. I buy this product in a local drug store or in Walmart. This product satisfieds me .
nolan s.
Corona, CA
helps my eye straining migraines, i bought a larger pack at sams club when i was in volleyball bc i'd get dehydrated so i would have to drink a lot of water then take one of these. my headaches were gone and left me satisfied
Jacey B.
Bowling Green , KY
Tylenol is my go to, to kick pain away! I only use it as needed not on a day to day basis. It is very affordable and works great!! I buy it at Walmart or Target. I'll definitely buy it again and always use it when needed!
jaimie l.
Just my simple go to medication for all around everything. I especially use this when I have cramps or a major headache. I try my best to not take medication but if I really cant handle it then I take tyenol. It has worked very well for me all of these years and I would gladly continue to repurchase.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.