BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Tiffany W.
Gray, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol is amazing for pains either by itself or added to something else. If I have a headache I take 1 of these and 1 Excedrin instead of the 2 Excedrin because it makes me jumpy. the combination of the 2 works well for me
Gabrielle B.
Tylenol is a good pain reliever if your symptoms match it’s description. I tend to take ibuprofen, but I would take Tylenol if it made sense for whatever I was feeling at the time. However, I might also opt for the generic.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I always use Tylenol when I'm in pain. It doesn't ever make my stomach upset like other brands. It also is very affordable and can be found pretty much any store or gas station. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These kind of Tylenol pills are by far my favorite thing killers for headaches or anything of eggs that you’re having or pains they work really well they work fast they are efficient and they are cheap and I get them from Walmart
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
I have used Tylenol for the last 5 years because I started having kids and I breastfed. This is the only thing I was able to take while doing so. It works fairly fast. Not too big of a pill so it's not very hard to swollow.
Ashley F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go-to for everything pain related- headaches, menstrual cramps, hangovers, etc. etc... It's super affordable too! Everyone should have a bottle of Tylenol in their home!!!
Gabrielle S.
Apache Jct, AZ
The first time I used this I felt so sick and had an event the same day, I came down with a fever and wasn't sure I was going to be able to function however it helped with my fever long enough for me to get through the day
Sterling H.
Worked just as expected. Always keep this product on hand. Other products don't work as effectively as this one. I usually get mine at Walmart. Always a good price. Always tell my people about it. Will keep getting it.
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
Tylenol helps me when I get headaches in the back of my head. They hurt so bad so the doctor recommended Tylenol and so far it has been working well! Doesn't take too long to work & is very well for anyone who has headaches
Melissa W.
Crown Point, IN
Tylenol Extra Strength caplets seem to be effective, whether I need them for a headache, backache, or other pain. Just about every time I need to purchase Tylenol, it is on sale. I usually purchase it from Walgreens or CVS.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.