BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Sammi G.
Norcross
I get chronic sinus headaches and this is the only thing that releases the pain and pressure from my face. I usually buy it at cvs and I'm not sure of the price but I'd buy it even if it was $30 just for the pain relief.
Leslie S.
I take this every once and a while. I don't buy it a lot I just use it if someone else gives it to me. It doesn't work as well as some of the other pain relievers I use but it works for small aches. I would not buy it.
Jordyn S.
Lansdale, PA
I usually use ibuprofen but Tylenol saved me when I got surgery and wasn't able to use ibuprofen. It helped a lot with the pain and made me comfortable during recovery after I wanted to ween off the strong painkillers.
Samantha E.
Yukon, OK
I love carrying this just in case. For every day aches and pains that come with working in a hospital, Tylenol is my saving grace. You can buy it almost anywhere, and it’s always a cheap price. Would recommend to anyone!
Lilly K.
Baltimore
Whether it’s a fever or a terrible ache, Tylenol extra strength has never let me down. I am a person who doesn’t have time to just deal with headaches so therefore taking this was super helpful and I would buy it again.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Personally Tyelenol doesn't do much for me. I take the maximum dosage but I rarely see any change. This packaging is really convienent though. Simple and small which is great. Works for other people, not for me though.
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
My go to for pain! I typically take 1-2 tablets and I'm set to go! Whether a headache or muscle ache I love it. I have a local Walgreens that I buy mine from. And this 50 Ct will last you awhile! I've had mine for 6+ months.
Lexi M.
Pine City, MN
This medicine always helps me when I have a really bad headache. It always meets my expectations. I have gotten this from Walmart and target. It's pretty affordable and worth every penny. I'll repurchase this for sure.
Saher J.
Aldie, VA
Usually my go to pain reliever during that time of the month or any aches or pains I may get randomly. It takes about 20 minutes to work so I usually take it and take a nap if the pains too much and wake up feeling fresh.
Natalie P.
State College, PA
There is no headache that tylenol can't fix! It is a great product for anyone with frequent headaches or pains. It's super dependable & also affordable which is great. I would definitely reccomend tylenol to anyone!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.