BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Michal H.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These kind of Tylenol pills are by far my favorite thing killers for headaches or anything of eggs that you’re having or pains they work really well they work fast they are efficient and they are cheap and I get them from Walmart
Samantha E.
Yukon, OK
I love carrying this just in case. For every day aches and pains that come with working in a hospital, Tylenol is my saving grace. You can buy it almost anywhere, and it’s always a cheap price. Would recommend to anyone!
Payton C.
I would definitely recommend this product. I am not able to take other pain relievers due to other medications i am currently on. I tried this and it definitely works and lasts quite a while compared to others i’ve tried.
jaimie l.
Just my simple go to medication for all around everything. I especially use this when I have cramps or a major headache. I try my best to not take medication but if I really cant handle it then I take tyenol. It has worked very well for me all of these years and I would gladly continue to repurchase.
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow, OK
My go to for pain! I typically take 1-2 tablets and I'm set to go! Whether a headache or muscle ache I love it. I have a local Walgreens that I buy mine from. And this 50 Ct will last you awhile! I've had mine for 6+ months.
Jacey B.
Bowling Green, KY
Tylenol is my go to, to kick pain away! I only use it as needed not on a day to day basis. It is very affordable and works great!! I buy it at Walmart or Target. I'll definitely buy it again and always use it when needed!
Lilly K.
Baltimore
Whether it’s a fever or a terrible ache, Tylenol extra strength has never let me down. I am a person who doesn’t have time to just deal with headaches so therefore taking this was super helpful and I would buy it again.
nolan s.
Corona, CA
helps my eye straining migraines, i bought a larger pack at sams club when i was in volleyball bc i'd get dehydrated so i would have to drink a lot of water then take one of these. my headaches were gone and left me satisfied
Jordyn S.
Lansdale, PA
I usually use ibuprofen but Tylenol saved me when I got surgery and wasn't able to use ibuprofen. It helped a lot with the pain and made me comfortable during recovery after I wanted to ween off the strong painkillers.
azucena s.
Fresno, CA
It’s reliefs my pain a lot when I have aches in my body . It’s effective and it’s not disappointing. this product meets my expectations. I buy this product in a local drug store or in Walmart. This product satisfieds me .
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.