BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a no brainer to keep in your medicine cabinet. Between injuries, aches and pains, and fevers. It really does it all. It works for four hours and takes the edge off. I always keep this on hand just in case.
Alexa H.
Richmond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get really bad migraines, and while these won't help with that pain, they do help when I get a minor headache. They also help with any other mild aches or pains.
Kimberly S.
Copperopolis , CA
Tylenol is much milder on my body than ibuprofen. I've been following the Autoimmune Protocol & ibuprofen is on the restricted list, so I've rediscovered that Tylenol is a great alternative for any aches or pains.
Ash C.
I always reach for Tylenol when I have pain or a headache. It gets the job done. I usually buy it in bulk at SAMs Club because it's great to have around the house.
ANA P.
It helps me a lot to relieve my headaches and I always keep it with me in my purse. I've learned to take my Tylenol as soon as I feel the pain starting them I can control easily the level of pain and discomfort.
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
who doesnt have Tylenol as a go to for minor pain relief or fevers.it gets the job done even though sometimes you wished it worked faster but over all I love it.
Jessica E.
These are great for travel and or to carry in your purse. You never know when a headache will strike so you have to be prepared with some Tylenol extra strength.
Christal T.
These are great on the go!! I keep one in my car and one in my purse. It's so much easier to travel with this size than to carry around a bottle with 100+ pills.
I only use this product when I'm in any type of pain. I always buy over the counter. Very much affordable only will cost u a couple dollars. I use it the most so I really don't know how other pain relievers are.
Randi B.
Rome
Tylenol is my go to for aches , pains , and headaches. I typically don't like using medicine but this works quick and doesn't make my stomach sick from using it.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.