BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Megan A.
Dickens, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is perfect for on the go. I have one in every onr of my purses and i leave it in my car too! I like how accesible it is without having to carry the bigger bottle.
Rebecca M.
This always has to be stocked in my home. I have a little bottle also in my purse. I suffer from migraines and aches and pains occasionally and it gets her job done.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would say Tylenol is in my top pick for pain relieving medication. The pills are not as easy to swallow as some other brands, but they do take effect quite quickly!
Katie C.
Lyford, TX
Love extra strength Tylenol when I need a little pain relief. Usually helps pretty well. Depending on the pain level seems to work pretty well. Price is to be expected and is not much more than other leading brands.
jessica f.
Helps with my daily pain. I use the extra strength because it works quickly. I take it when I get migraines from my allergies and it has really helped keep me going
jayde m.
Bradford, OH
Definitely helps with soreness and achyness and so does the arthritis kind. Decently priced and we all know that expectations can't be completely met but worked well enough for me and I am satisfied with the results
RAE s.
These are perfect to have in your car. I get migraine after concerts and went to a lot this past year. I'd take one of these before I started driving home and I would be fine.
Elizabeth C.
Lewisville, TX
Much less effective for me than regular old ibuprofen. I purchased this to help with migraines and it was no help. However it does help for other aches and pains.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It gets to the pain fast I've been using Tylenol for many years and won't use any other pain reliever , Tylenol is good for people who have Heart disease which I do
Tiffany P.
Glendale
[product:tylenol-extra-strength-pain-relief---caplets,-24-ct] is helpfully for a couple house and the very quickly the pain comes back I wish the So I lost longer
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.