BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

kathy j.
I really cant take anything since im pregnant. I get headaches all the time, tried Tylenol and it worked wonders..... its so hard finding something that works on adults
Cristel D.
I love Tylenol. When that time of the month comes around it helps my cramps and pain go away very fast. They are affordable and my number one favorite. I recommend it.
Shira L.
Great product! The pouches are perfect for keeping in your purse or bag. Taking two Tylenol has definitely helped my pain go away and will hopefully help you! Hope this helped anyone who is thinking about getting this item!
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
I usually don't feel any relief from the first dose I take so keep them at hand. By the 2nd dose I am just about feeling pain free. Easy to swallow, taste ok and work.
Asma A.
The main thing I like about this medicine is it works fast. It's kinda staple in our house hold. In my opinion, this medicine is affordable but should be more cheaper.
Athena B.
These work really well for me when I have any type of pain headache, back ache, ect. I reccomend this product to help you with pain if your doctor says it's ok to use.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
Tylone is also helps for head ache its also affordable specially when you just want a cheap pain reliever this one works too they usually have it at cvs or sone drugstores
Emily P.
Man this stuff is good. I normally only take half of I have a headache or some muscle soreness and it seriously helps. I do have a low tolerance but I think it's great
Elizabeth O.
Lexington, KY
I don't really know what else of an explanation you would need besides it works! I took it when I had to get stitches in my finger and I'll take it for just a headache.
Anne W.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol extra strength caplets arean excellent fever reducer I feel safe and secure giving these to my children when they are not feeling well this is a product I trust
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.