BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Amy L.
Tylenol is a great product and works quickly for strains, sprains, fevers, headaches and the list goes on. I’ve always trusted Tylenol to help with any issues. I trusted it when my kids were babies to help reduce fevers and ease the ache of teething.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff works well especially when I have a headache. I also get pain in my legs, back, and hands...I take two of these and the pain goes away temporary. It last long enough to get some work done. Now it all depends on you body on how fast it will work.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product works for what it says it does! It exceeded my expectations. One of my favorite products. It's cheaper than a lot of other brands, but still works! I've purchase this at a few different stores. I usually don't have a hard time finding it. Will continue using!
Cristavia B.
Lula, GA
Great product for any pain realife. I suffer from cramps every now and then like any woman and I take Tylenol to help the pain. The product is also affordable and available at any drug store and supermarket. Overall I was saitsified with the product.
Cheritty G.
They are a little to big for my liking. But other than that they work great. I take them often, maybe twice a week, for headaches. It only takes a matter of minutes for them to start working and I very rarely have to take another dose during the day
Anissa G.
I do like to use Tylenol around that time of the month although it's not my first choice in pain reliever. It does however get the job done. I will use it occasionally if someone else has it but I don't necessarily go out and purchase bottles myself.
Kelly F.
Bloomsburg, PA
I picked these up at a convenience store when I had a bad headache and wasn't at home. Tylenol works for me, got rid of my headache quickly and got me back to what I needed to be doing. It's good to know I can count on Tylenol to relieve my headaches!
Kennedy B.
SAINT FRANCIS, MN
This is great for over the road when you had a headache or muscle ache but sometimes I have found that this product makes me nauseous after taking it. I would recommend if you have a strong stomach but I would not recommend it you get nauseous easily.
Lupita G.
mercedes, TX
I always buy these because they are easy to take everywhere. I buy my box at our local Sams club. I use this Tylenol because I feel like it easies my headache or body ache faster than any other brand. I always make sure to share if someone needs some at home or work.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This literally solves all problems in regards to pain. Migraines? Boom. Period cramps? Boom (take an extra one to fully get effects for this problem though). General body or skin pain? Boom take a pill.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.