BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Okie B.
Taking this is sometimes the only thing standing between me and jail time. Whenever a pounding headache sets in, intake this and it helps quickly. You can find this most anywhere. Definitely recommend. Have bought and will continue to buy more
Bailey A.
Oklahoma City , OK
Tylenol has always worked best for me over anything else that’s OTC. You can get this at any local gas station , Walmart, or grocery store . It works faster in my opinion than alternatives. I always recommend Tylenol because it’s fast acting.
Cay B.
Schenectady
Tylenol is dependable and safe. When I have a headache that I can't shake, it's always been effective at knocking it down a few notches. Price is reasonable, and does the job. I would prefer Tylenol over all of the other leading pain reducers.
Kendra G.
Bloomfield
These are okay for menstrual cramps as well but doesn't kick in as fast as other pain relievers but it got the job done and was effective. As for migraines, these aren't as good versus other pain relievers, but I would recommend for others.
melanie q.
Middletown, NY
this always does the trick, whether it is a headache a tooth ache, this always works for me, and it doesn't make me feel drowsy or sick to my stomach or anything of that sort, i recommend these compared to the other generic brands ! and they're pretty affordable !
Ana B.
Miami
Tambien lo tomo, me ayuda hasta con los dolores de vientre cuando ando en mis dias,en mi casa tengo,en mi trabajo tambien hay en los primeros auxilios,lo compro en cvs o walmart, alli lo consigues, si lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados, muy bueno
Lara H.
Albion, MI
Tylenol works great. If looking for off-brand, it is called acedomenophin. I buy this from any drug store or walmart. It is fairly expensive, as is all medication. It is effective and relieves lots of symptoms. I am satisfied with the product.
Simonna K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Easily the best over the counter product to help numb moderate level pains when needed. It pretty much meets all my expectations and never fails to disappoint me when I do decide to use it! Whenever a friend has pain, I recommend it to them!
Morgan J.
I feel like you can't really go wrong with Tylenol. It's a great thing to always have around. I keep a bottle in my car, in my purse, and of course in my house. It's a pharmaceutical brand I trust, which comes in handy when overseas! It is sold internationally.
Nicole C.
Great for when I have a headache or some other pain. It also works for me when I'm sick with a cold. I think the price is affordable and it meets its expectations. I recommend this product to others. It's also easy to find in stores especially places such as CVS Pharmacy.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.