BY TYLENOL #10 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Kendra G.
Bloomfield
These are okay for menstrual cramps as well but doesn't kick in as fast as other pain relievers but it got the job done and was effective. As for migraines, these aren't as good versus other pain relievers, but I would recommend for others.
Lara H.
Albion, MI
Tylenol works great. If looking for off-brand, it is called acedomenophin. I buy this from any drug store or walmart. It is fairly expensive, as is all medication. It is effective and relieves lots of symptoms. I am satisfied with the product.
Ana B.
Miami
Tambien lo tomo, me ayuda hasta con los dolores de vientre cuando ando en mis dias,en mi casa tengo,en mi trabajo tambien hay en los primeros auxilios,lo compro en cvs o walmart, alli lo consigues, si lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados, muy bueno
Morgan J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel like you can't really go wrong with Tylenol. It's a great thing to always have around. I keep a bottle in my car, in my purse, and of course in my house. It's a pharmaceutical brand I trust, which comes in handy when overseas! It is sold internationally.
Simonna K.
Beverly Hills, CA
Easily the best over the counter product to help numb moderate level pains when needed. It pretty much meets all my expectations and never fails to disappoint me when I do decide to use it! Whenever a friend has pain, I recommend it to them!
D L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like tylenol, it's good to have around the house when you have a big bottle of it. The other competitor brand I have is advil. However, tylenol is effective to me. I buy in bulk at warehouse stores, i.e. costco and would definitely buy again.!
Bailey A.
Oklahoma City , OK
Tylenol has always worked best for me over anything else that’s OTC. You can get this at any local gas station , Walmart, or grocery store . It works faster in my opinion than alternatives. I always recommend Tylenol because it’s fast acting.
Ashtyn F.
Denton, TX
Tylenol extra strength is a good product. Usually always effective. Sometimes it may not work as well as hoped. I would still prefer Advil but Tylenol still works for me. Would recommend extra strength to others but maybe not regular strength.
Bergen B.
I hate the damage they cause to a person's kidneys but I'm no longer able to take NSAIDs so I make due. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but it's pretty much always worth a shot. I'm more likely to use my home TENS unit for aches and pains than I am likely to take something.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
According to the severity of my headaches, this is usually plenty to relief the pain and pressure. For my occasionally migraine, these aren't the most effective though. You also have to watch out for your liver when taking acetaminophen.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon