BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get headaches often so I always take a Tylenol. I choose Tylenol because it’s the safest one to take and it works really well! I’ve always stuck to Tylenol because it’s effective!
Jamie P.
Jonesboro, AR
I was diagnosed with bloodclots a while back. With the thinners I was using, I was only allowed Tylenol. It always did the job then, so I never felt the need to try anything else.
Rossalynn D.
Tucson, AZ
Great pain med to use for headaches, cramps, fever, etc. You can take on an empty stomach with no problem. Always at a good price too. One of my go-to pain meds.
Melissa D.
Henrico, VA
Super effective!! I keep these in store for my seasonal headaches, and they relieve the pain quickly. They're also easy to take without water, which is sometimes necessary for me.
Erin G.
Metairie, LA
I use these sometimes but I do believe that other products work better for me. I use this a lot when I don't have the other medicines but in a crunch these work very well. I keep a couple of them in my purse with me if I run out of others!
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using the extra strength tablets because sometimes when I come from the gym and I am sore or when my head hurts I take these and lay down for a quick nap. I recommend these
Gabriella R.
I feel like the older I get the less stronger they get as well. I could take two of these and still have a headache hours later. Sometimes they do work depends on how they feel.
Amanda H.
This is my go to for pain relief. It is not to pricy and it works well it may not be the fastest to kick in but it always worse and it is safe whail breast feeding my little one
Valerie C.
I suffer from frequent migraines and I also have to be careful about not taking nsaids. This is the best thing for my migraines. I usually have to take two but it allows for the pain to go away long enough for me to relax and get some sleep.
Sharman G.
Lost Creek, WV
My lord and savior when I’m in pain of any kind! Tylenol is about the only over the counter pain reliever I can take that relieves my pain effectively but doesn’t make me drowsy.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.