BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Mary D.
Marion, NC
I have found that when I have a headache, Tylenol Extra Strength is more effective than anything else that I have tried.  I don't like taking medicine if I can help it, so I only take it when I need it. I always have this product at home & in my purse.
Cherise M.
Since I had my son I can't take anything other than tylenol because im breast feeding. This for me doesn't do the job. I have to take 4 and drink coffee. Just to take the edge off.
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
Tylenol is my go to pain reliever for headaches. I don't like taking pills and try to tough it out when I can but I trust Tylenol the most for the occasional time I need pain relief
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
I had a stomach surgery that prevents me from taking NSAIDs, so Tylenol is my go-to for pain control. It works well for combating headaches, fevers and menstrual cramps. I love it!
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to pain reliever medication. It helps with cramps, headaches, back pain, and more. I can take it while breastfeeding without being worried. I would highly recommend this product.
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works good on fever or muscle pain. I like the travel size of this product. It fits so easy in my purse. I don't really like caplets but they are effective. I would purchase again.
Amelia P.
Blowing Rock, NC
Advil and ibuprofen really irritate my stomach especially when I don't eat much with the medication. Tylenol really does not irritate my stomach and actually works to relieve pain!
Zally R.
Bronx , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Well Tylenol is my #1 for every type of pain I get , for those who are allergic to NSAID like I am , this is the best thing we can drink for all types of pain but believe it or not it would take pain away if you drink about 3 lol but so worth it
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
These guys are a mainstay in my medicine cabinet. Take two for any pain or a fever and you will feel better in 20 mins or so. Plus they help with inflammation and are easy to swallow
Lily L.
These are great pills. I think they work as well as Advil. I like them because they are an alternate pill if you don't want to get Advil. I think it is effective.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.