BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Sharman G.
Lost Creek, WV
My lord and savior when I’m in pain of any kind! Tylenol is about the only over the counter pain reliever I can take that relieves my pain effectively but doesn’t make me drowsy.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is an absolute miracle for those of us allergic to NSAIDs. It's pretty much the only option we have. It also doesn't cause stomach problems like some NSAIDs can
Courtney C.
I use this product regularly for when I have aches/pains that need a little more. I have never had an issue with this product and am a loyal customer. I would highly recommend!
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works wonders and has been a family favorite for years !!! It really works! And because it's extra strength you don't have to take more than one for it to work quickly and effectively.
Meesh G.
Woodland Hls, CA
Been a LIFE SAVER during and after pregnancy!! I'd get some horrid migraines and this was the only doctor approved pain reliever. I'd be scared it'd be too gentle but it got the job done!
Alyssa G.
fresno
It's great if you have minimal pain, however it doesn't really work that well for me. I take two and I don't really see a big difference however if I have no choice it will do.
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
There are so many of these in a box. The quantity is great. This is very effective. It is affordable. It is not expensive at all. It is cheap. It is very effective. I would definitely buy this again! I cant wait to get some more and give it to my friends!
Erin B.
Davison, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love taking this stuff when I have any sort of illness (especially one with a fever). Really feel it makes a difference in lowering my temperate and providing some pain relief.
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
These are always key to have on hand for minor pains , headaches, and especially for menstrual cramps. Their a great price for the amount that come in the pack and usually within 20 to 30 minutes the tylenol takes effect for fast relief.
Breanna D.
Bessemer, AL
These little pouches are so useful. It's great to have on the go when you have a headache or pain. You can put it in your purse, book bag, or pocket for whenever you need them.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.