BY TYLENOL #43 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Teia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take this and it always seems to help. But I try not to take it if I can help it. But it does work for my headaches. Always makes me sleepy though and it’s very affordable I would recommend it to others
Ana Carolina R.
Kenilworth, IL
Tylenol is effective after almost one hour, the reason that I did not gave five stars but it definitely works especially for headache and when you are not felling very well, Tylenol is also excellent if you drunk a lot last night and did not wake up well haha.
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
Extra strength or none at all. Along with Acetaminophen, this works like a champ. I usually get mine at Walmart, but any drugstore type store sells it. Tylenol never fails. I was relieved of my pain in about an hour (normal). I have bought Tylenol when needed since I turned 18.
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I took Tylenol while I was pregnant and it worked fantastic. I was skeptical at first because I didn’t think it would take my headache away but it definitely did. It compares to others and it isn’t too expensive! I would buy it again and I would recommend to all of my friends!
Ellen P.
Elmhurst, IL
When I or my husband have fevers, it is Tylenol that we reach for. It is effective in reducing fever and safe to take multiple doses when following the directions. Can always be found at any drugstore or grocery store. We usually always have a bottle on hand in our house.
Bri B.
Albany, NY
After dislocating my ankle and fracturing it in two places, I was in excruciating pain. My doctor wanted me to wean myself off of heavy painkillers and onto Tylenol, since I'm allergic to NSAIDs like Advil and Asprin. Taking a 500mg pill of Tylenol was so helpful! I didn't feel drowsy, and I got out of bed 2 days after my surgery.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
I keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times!  Perfect for on the go or traveling and I can always count on this to take my headache or pain away.  This is my holy grail product and I really don't go anywhere without it.  My family is a huge fan of tylenol.
Katherine R.
Greenwood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I'm struggling with a horrible headache extra strength tylenol is always my go to. It works fast and helps better than anything else I've tried before. It's always convenient  to find at your local grocery store and it isn't super expensive. I definitely recommend.
Ana F.
Tylenol is my go to pill after having cramps. I take this every where I go. I like the tube ones. Easy to carry and have in my purse. Tylenol just like advil helps my pain go away
Yara C.
Allentown, PA
Well I'm allergic to other brands I take Tylenol for my headaches and it work wonder and it won't put me to sleep !!! Wich is a plus!!! Work fast and give a relieve after 10 minutes of taken it !!!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.