BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
Extra strength or none at all. Along with Acetaminophen, this works like a champ. I usually get mine at Walmart, but any drugstore type store sells it. Tylenol never fails. I was relieved of my pain in about an hour (normal). I have bought Tylenol when needed since I turned 18.
Grace D.
Westfield
Wether you stayed up too late or worked out too much. Take 2 of these or bring them with you on the go and your pain will go away. They sell them at any local store we there your local CVS or acme! They worked faster then I would have thought and I will continue buying them!
Allyson Y.
Laveen, AZ
Tylenol is my go to for aches and pains. It works quickly and effectively. I only use this for my smaller pains, I have medical conditions that create extreme pain and I use prescriptions for that. But for your run of the mill headache or other pains this is a good product.
Jared K.
Portland, MI
When I do have aches and pains, or even a headache, Tylenol usually solves that problem. I have purchased this at grocery stores or drug stores. I thin it is right in line with other brands of the same product. I was satisfied with the results. i would tell others about this product.
Jess G.
Reston, VA
I keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times!  Perfect for on the go or traveling and I can always count on this to take my headache or pain away.  This is my holy grail product and I really don't go anywhere without it.  My family is a huge fan of tylenol.
Olga G.
It's Tylenol? It works to a certain extent, sometimes it cures headaches, sometimes it doesn't. I don't take it for anything else (except fever / headache). Packaging is nice and easy enough to open.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
I like to use Tylenol for headaches but it is not my preferred medication.  I prefer to use Excedrin for that.  I would also use Tylenol for low grade fever with body aches.  It is not my preferred medication for cramping either (I prefer Advil or Aleve).
Haley G.
Valdosta
I suffer from back and knee pain and of course I get head aches too, so my forever go to is Tylenol xtra strength. It's very affective and quick to the swallow. Within 15 minutes the relief is noticeable. I recommend Tylenol xtra strength to anyone who just needs pain relief.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This is my go to medication for all things ranging from headache to back pain. I like this medicine because it works fast and their are no side effects. I recommend this to everyone.
Kacie S.
McSherrystown, PA
I was without pain in 30 minutes.  They are cheap and can be purchased at wal-mart.  It met my expectations of relieving my pain.  I very rarely use it - only when I need it.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.