BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Lainey A.
Gets rid of headaches really easy and last 4-5 hours! Always use this after a game when I have a headache or I'm a little sore! I get mine at cvs and it's super affordable like under $10! I recommend!
Jazmin J.
El Paso
Love these little pills helps me so much when I have extremely bad headaches. Easy to carry around as well. They work better then anything else I’ve taken. Very effective! This is actually better for you to take then anything else it doesn’t mess up your stomach like most medicine.
Positively P.
Tylenol is my go to product when I have a headache. I love that I can pick it up at Walgreens or CVS. It is a good value and I love that it comes as a two pack. It is handy to have a couple in my purse and not have to take the whole bottle. I would totally  recommend it.
J M.
I've taken a lot of Tylenol over the years. I try not to use my prescription meds unless I'm in excruciating pain. I take about three and it'll last me about three hours before I had to take more. Maybe I'm just used to the amount but it gets the job done even if it's temporary.
Yvette G.
Tucson
Tylenol extra strength is a lifesaver in times of discomfort! It's easy to buy because it's over the counter at literally every store/drugstore. It's super affordable and is safe to take. I always have this on hand for any type of mineable pain I may encounter through out my days.
Natalie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Either a staple in my household, and we cannot live without a bottle of Tylenol around. They’re on the smaller side and easy to swallow, and don’t leave a strong  taste in the mouth. Tylenol is easy to find, as most grocery stores carry it. It’s a great pain reliever and fever reducer.
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best pain reliever on the market that can sold over the counter. taking to 500mg works perfectly and any aches are gone. These I keep on hand at home and are good to keep around the house for any cramps or headaches. Totally 5 stars for me. Packaging is minimal for travel as well.
Anastasiya K.
Spartanburg, SC
I have used Tylenol for pain relief before when being on my period.  I usually get extremely bad cramps and a lot of pain relievers do not always help but I remember Tylenol working for me after just only taking one tablet.  The pain seemed to have gone away about 30 minutes after.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This is my go to medication for all things ranging from headache to back pain. I like this medicine because it works fast and their are no side effects. I recommend this to everyone.
Haley G.
Valdosta
I suffer from back and knee pain and of course I get head aches too, so my forever go to is Tylenol xtra strength. It's very affective and quick to the swallow. Within 15 minutes the relief is noticeable. I recommend Tylenol xtra strength to anyone who just needs pain relief.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.