BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Lauren R.
Have these for on the go and bought some for my office. They work really well and the packaging is easy to take on the go or pop them open when you have a terrible hangover or headache. Great value and definitely would buy again considering the high quality and volume.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
Tylenol is great. You can use it for headaches, fevers and even when you're pregnant. I have always used it and it always came in handy. Even the infant Tylenol is used to break fevers. I will forever purchase Tylenol and keep using it until I don't need to anymore
Angelica L.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Tylenol is my only pain relieving option I am allowed to take since I am still exclusively breastfeeding my baby. It most definitely does not work as well as Advil works for me but mainly sometimes does some of the trick. I'm okay with it until I am done breastfeeding.
Annie D.
When I need some extra pain relief I use Tylenol Extra Strength. It always works and makes me feel better. I've had a bottle for a while and have not needed to replenish. It is always effective almost instantly. Would definitely buy again and make sure I have it.
Arely A.
Brownsville
My go to product when I have a headache ,Always my #1 over the counter medicine great for many aches.I trust it alot over any other because it does its job and you can find it almost anywhere highly recommend it for people who constantly get minor headaches or pain.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
I recently bought this product at cvs because they had the best price on it. Tylenol is consistently a good product regardless of what pain I have. I like to alternate this with other pain relievers and I would very much be satisfied with recommending this to others.
Autumn G.
Atkinson, NH
This is the perfect Tylenol to keep in your office or work area for everyone to take when needed. I work in a doctors office and who know who will need some from patients to employees. I love that they are individually wrapped so no ones dirty hands touches the rest:)
Samantha D.
Indianapolis, IN
As a pregnant woman, I am limited to what pain medications I can take. Presently, Tylenol is the doctor recommended over the counter pain medication. Consider all the aches and ... pain...that come with pregnancy, I am grateful to have something to take that works!
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
Tylenol extra strength is great for joint pain or if you are suffering from a terrible headache. I purchased it right from my local Walmart and it is cost friendly. It is very effective and I don't have anything bad to say about it. I would recommend this to a friend
Emily L.
Got the ok from my obgyn to use Tylenol extra strength when my
Pregnancy headaches wouldn't go away, and I have to say, it give such a relief. I love the on the go packs, because I can easily stick them in my bag, and not have to worry about the bottle spilling out.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon