BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Vanessa E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This were my life saver when i was pregnate this is the only thing i could ever take so they are good and also pregnancy friendly but remember its better not to drink medicine when pregnant
Kayla S.
I'm pregnant so I'm limited as to what I can take. When I suffered a recent sunburn, this extra strength Tylenol was exactly what I needed (as well as lidocaine-aloe). Definitely recommend!
Melissa B.
Turtle Creek, PA
It works great. If i have a headache and any minor pain i take tylenol and boom headache or pain is gone. If i take it right when i feel a migraine coming on i dont end up having a migraine
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m unable to take a lot of medication due to it making me sick to my stomach.. but Tylenol has always been the one thing to kick my migraine when it comes! It works better than most things I’ve tried.
Taylor A.
Carencro, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol works great for headaches and minor pain relief. This product always meets my expectations. Very effective for helping minor aches and pains and I love that you can purchase at any drugstore or pharmacy
Shannon C.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot use NSAIDS due to stomach surgery. Therefore, I rely on acetaminophen. Tylenol extra strength helps with headaches, body pains and fevers in a timely manner. I definitely recommend it.
Rosalyn D.
Glide, OR
These are great for managing my pain. They are easy to swallow. I am reaching for a pain relief 2 to three times a week being a cna at the hospital your back and knees can hurt from time to time these are great and I recommend them to everyone and my coworkers
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Easy to take and easily fits into any purse or little pouch. I usually take two pills to make sure it keeps me pain free all day. For a descent size bottle it's affordable and works good.
Raven M.
Make sure to take these bad boys after a night of drinking. (If you are 21+ or of legal drinking age in your country). Super affordable and portable. Helps so much with head aches and cramping.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is not my go to pain reliever... it just isn't. But while I was pregnant these were my life saver. I couldn't have made in through those nine months with out them. I am truly thankful.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.