BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for any aches, pains, or headaches I get, especially when associated with my period. Super helpful and not too expensive. Also easy to find as it is found in most stores near me. I recommend it.
Winifer A.
New Bedford, MA
Definitely don't have anything bad to say about these multi packs of medicine. They work absolutely great for a small to medium size work place where you don't want everyone digging into a single bottle of pills. They also make it easy to keep track of stock and when you need to reorder.
Jocelyn M.
Kingston, PA
I always keep Tylenol extra strength in my house. I use it whenever I have bad cramps. It works so quick. It's easy to get a single pack from the corner stores. &it's not pricey at all
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Very effective for any pain reliever Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Good price too i buy the small bottle
Beter if it i take the tylenol pm
Yea would keep buying everytime i need it
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
When I was pregnant the only pain reliever I could use was Tylenol and it did not work at all. I don’t like using medicine but if I’m in a lot of pain I will. Taking this was basically just putting medicine in my body with no help for my pain. Would not recommend and never using again.
Audrey C.
I normally do not take any medications what so ever. But I find I am always reaching for Tylenol Extra Strength because it has always seemed to work for me quickly. I highly recommend.
Kayla B.
It’s okay I guess it gets the job done. Doesn’t make me feel sick or anything. It doesn’t upset my stomach either like some other medication. Yes I would buy again. Yes I would recommend.
Emma C.
Tylonal is really good for pain relief. I use it when I get headaches all the time. The value is great! It definitely works great for headaches. I always bring tylonal with me. Some people use Motrin, because they find it better for pain relief, but in my opinion tylonal works faster.
Courtney N.
I love tylenol. I can't use ibprophen, so this is the next best thing. It is affordable and located at all local pharmacies and grocery stores. It takes the pain and aches away in a  matter of 30 minutes. It is worth it for a back pain or for a serious head ache i would buy again
Natalie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Either a staple in my household, and we cannot live without a bottle of Tylenol around. They’re on the smaller side and easy to swallow, and don’t leave a strong  taste in the mouth. Tylenol is easy to find, as most grocery stores carry it. It’s a great pain reliever and fever reducer.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.