BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Tylenol is definitely the way to go for any kind of aches or pains. One too two tablets will usually do the trick & wont take very long either. Price isn't too bad & a coupon can always help too. Overall totally recommend.
Salina P.
Louisburg, NC
I don't like taking pills for pain, unless the pain is really unbearable. I use extra strength Tylenol if my back is really killing me, I'm in excessive pain, or having really bad cramps. It works fast and does relieve my paint which is amazing. I would recommend trying or getting Tylenol Extra Strength if you need some pain relief ASAP.
Terra H.
Love love love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gotten pretty pricey compared to how much I used to be able to by it for at Walmart. It's always been very effective for me. I certainly recommend this product to my friends & family.
Abi D.
This medicine is effective for pain relief and fever reduction, but be very careful about taking too much. More than 1000 mg of acetaminophen per day ( just 2 pills of the extra strength variety) can be toxic for your liver. If you're taking this in conjunction with other cold medicines, for example, check if they also contain acetaminophen.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My grandma always buys these at walgreens whenever were there and we have a pain she makes us take 2 anf the pain usually goes away after an hour i just use them when im really in pain
Fancy G.
I gave this product one less star truly because it didn’t reach my expectation, it’s not pricey it’s a great price but using Advil for my monthly cramps seemed to do the trick rather then this product . I’d recommend this to anyone honestly just my body didn’t seem to take it like how others would, everyone’s body is different so go for it :)
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for helping with minor aches and pains!
When I was pregnant, I would get headaches every so often and this was something my doctor said I could take. it really helped with getting rid of the headaches!
Jelesia S.
Clinton, MS
Tylenol is a well known and great review backed product. I try not to take too much medicine but if it's something I just can't help I use Tylenol first. Very effective and available everywhere like hotels, gas stations and grocery stores.
Ashley N.
This product was a lifesaver for me when I was pregnant with my three kids. I tried not to make many medications but sometimes I get really bad headaches and need relief. This took the pain away every time. I still use it because I breastfeed and it’s one of the safe zone medications. Overall satisfied and always keep some in the house.
Chandler B.
These keep my life sane!! I love these for when I have slight bone pain or to my heavy migraines. These work amazing, ((usually take effect in 30 minutes for me)) and I have to have these with me at all times. Nothing else works for me.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.