BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am allergic to NSAIDs so Tylenol has become my go to OTC for pain relief. I try to take any OTC sparingly but I pay particular attention to how much Tylenol I use. That said, Tylenol works great to relieve my headaches, menstrual cramps, and other aches and pains. Just watch your dose carefully to avoid the nasty side effects they advertise.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
I have bad back pain and extra strength Tylenol is the only medicine that really seems to help that. The price is very comparable to other medicines on the market. I definitely recommend for any type of muscle pain!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Tylenol has always worked for me I use it every month during my menstrual cycle it takes away the pain almost instantly I will always buy Tylenol it is affordable and it works I would definitely recommend it to others as well thank you
Taraja C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Extra strength Tylenol is pretty much all I take I recently had a procedure done and this saved me from having to deal with all the pain that came along with it! This was a life saver for a few days!
AnnaRose C.
Longview
I get super bad headaches because I work the night shift and I'm up all night and my body just doesn't cooperate that well so I get these really bad headaches if I take two of these my headache is gone for the whole entire day I can sleep I can wake up sometimes even use this to help me sleep this is a really good pain product?.
Julie M.
Tucson , AZ
Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults... since I’m pregnant, the only thing I can take is Tylenol. It’s safe and it works for my any ill 😷 needs. Thank god for these pills. I recommen then being pregnant or not.
Wendi L.
Cookeville , TN
I use this all the time. It's so handy to throw in your purse, bag, or pocket. I keep one in my purse all the time because you never know when you might get a headache, or any thing really. Tylenol works for me. I use it whenever I need it and it helps me get through whatever issue I have. And it's nice to have, if anyone else needs one 😊
Jenna B.
I was not very impresses with my Tylenol experience at all. I took it because I was having some lower back pain after going to the gym, & it did not do anything for it. I also took it to try to alleviate menstrual cramps & it helped a little, but not as well as Advil. I probably will not buy this product again nor recommend it.
misty c.
Tylenol is my go to pain reliever for any kind of aches that I encounter. I find that it is very effective and will kick in after about 30 minutes once taken. It is safe for pregnant woman as well as people who don't like to take aspirin all the time. I recommend Tylenol Extra Strength for your over the counter pain reliever.
Isabel V.
Riverdale, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect to carry around in my purse. You never know when you need a Tylenol or when anyone around you is in need of one. Doesn't take space at all! $ you could refill it at any time!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.