BY TYLENOL #43 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Emily R.
Dayton, OR
Tylenol has always worked for me when needed. What I really wanted to review is these little bottles. I love them, I refill them when they are empty, as they are a perfect size for a purse or backpack.
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Madi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this if I have a headache or a migraine coming on. Although my migraine medication that I got prescribed from my doctor works the best. I would recommend this if you need something more affordable!
Kaylah W.
Greensboro, NC
I take one every 4-6 hours whenever I have severe pain. I get it from walmart and its a nice price. It really helps with the pain. The only downside is it takes sometime to kick in for me. I recommend.
Annie D.
akron, OH
An absolute must have during pregnancy! With Tylenol being one of the only things you can take it helps for growth cramping, back pain, and god knows what else kind of pregnancy pains! 10/10 recommend
Zuri E.
Cumming, GA
I use this product all the time! Its very reliable and effective. The price is very affordable and has worked better than most other pain relievers out there. This pain reliever will not let you down.
Estefania S.
Chula Vista, CA
Tylenol for everything. I carry one in my car and have some at home. My purse always has some there too !!! For migraines to pains. I never tried Advil because Tylenol does its job. I would highly recommend.
Amy K.
Neillsville, WI
Extra strength Tylenol is all I use to relieve aches and pains. I've used Tylenol since high school sports so the regular strength does not work for me. Tylenol seems to take most pains and aches away.
Gwen M.
West palm beach
I have chronic pain so I take Tylenol all day for comfort it is pricey but I recommend this product cause the cheaper stuff does work like Tylenol I keep it on my person at all times it keep buying it
Alyssa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Tylenol extra strength just about everyday. It's a great product and works quite well and I'm happy with how great it is. Works better than Advil and I will continue to take and buy it. It's great.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.