BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Graydon W.
maple grove
Just about anytime I have a headache or anything I will check to see if I have Tylenol first. Works fast and don’t have to take extras. What is said on the bottle is how much intake and it works every time
Shawnessey A.
North Grafton, MA
I can't take Advil so Tylenol is always there for me when I'm in pain at all. It's also nice that it can make you a little drowsy so I can take it when I'm in pain at night and it will help me sleep faster
Gleisi G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Whenever I get a headache or my body hurts for whatever reason my house is always stocked with Tylenol. It’s what I am comfortable with. I can always rely on this extra strength to get me through the day!!
Chelsey M.
Shoreline , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Safe while you're pregnant and get those terrible headaches :/ I usually use ibuprofen but can't, so I've switched to this when I need it and it does the job. Not really much else to say, I'd buy it again.
Maddy M.
I recently had a tooth infection which gave me the worst pain of my life. I lived on these for about a week and these were the only pills that could relieve me of my pain.
Eva R.
Columbus, OH
About the only thing I use when my head is hurting they work really fast and work all day I have about 3 bottles on hand one in my car one in my bathroom and one in my diaper bag
Bella I.
Houston
I suffer from reflux and can only use Tylenol (not Advil or Alieve). It works for minor headaches and minor aches and pain. I have a high tolerance for medication so I often feel I need something stronger.
Maria V.
Tylenol to me is the best pain relieving medicine. Granted I think that everyone has different tolerance and medicine that works for them but for me this stuff is the best for aches, pains, and headaches.
Vic B.
Staten Island, NY
Helps relieve your pain and works really quick! Can find this item in a variety of stores for a good price. They have multiple different strengths, depends on how bad you need it. Love this, it works great
Briley T.
Warrior
The packaging makes traveling much easier than a big bottle. The size of the pill is great and easy to swallow. You feel relief pretty quick and it is well priced. I will definitely buy this product again.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.