BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Valerie S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is good product when you are experiencing pain in any part of your body. I purchased this at a local drugstore and it was on the more expensive end. I will use this around once a week and I would use again.
Gleisi G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Whenever I get a headache or my body hurts for whatever reason my house is always stocked with Tylenol. It’s what I am comfortable with. I can always rely on this extra strength to get me through the day!!
Bella I.
Houston
I suffer from reflux and can only use Tylenol (not Advil or Alieve). It works for minor headaches and minor aches and pain. I have a high tolerance for medication so I often feel I need something stronger.
Esmeralda H.
Best at all times I alway reach for those probably that only pills that help with my head ache does the job better then Advil good value and good price I totally recommend this .
Kristen B.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works quickly and I don’t have to continually take them to stomp out my headache. Safe to use during pregnancy so I always have some on hand in case I need to use it. A big bottle will last you a whole.
Hunter G.
Erie
Works for me whenever my body wants to cooperate. Bought it at Walgreens and was priced at what you could expect for a Walgreens. It works as described and only takes a half hour or so to kick in for me.
Hannah C.
Lima, OH
Tylenol is my go to for minor aches and pains. It works quite well for the average headache and also relieve a lot of my back pain. Size of the pills are good and not too big.  Would recommend to anyone.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love to keep a pack of these on me at all times! Never know when I will get a headache and what kind it will be be so I keep these on hand just in case. Work perfect. Pick some up at your local drug store
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always have in my house! Helps with any normal pains. It does meet my expectations. I recommend always buying the big bottle and keeping put up. Never know when a headache may arise or something similar!
Michaela K.
This is one of the main pain killers we use in our household. It usually works pretty well for us! We buy it at Walmart or Walgreens. I use it maybe once a week or so. I would definitely buy this again!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.