BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

bridget H.
Parma, OH
I like Tylenol, but I'm not a huge fan of how expensive it is.  I have found that it works a lot better than say, Advil, but the generic brand usually works well enough for me.  It is very helpful though, and so if you are ever in a crunch it is worth the money, it just isn't my first choice.
Vonni B.
Lakewood, CA
When I was pregnant the only pain pills we were allowed to use is Tylenol. That says how safe it is to me. It gets the job done with the one recommendation extra strength capsule. I love it.
Andriana ❤.
Very effective in relieving symptoms of pain and reducing aches associated with cold and flu. Very affordable and widely available at most retailers. Does not cause drowsiness and isn’t tough on digestive system.
Elena g.
Riverbank , CA
I believe all medicines don’t work, and this happened to be one of those. When u have a really bad headache i aspect the pain to have at least gone down a bit within two hours. Would I purchase again,maybe not.
Brittney L.
Ionia
This relieves pain pretty quickly. I reach for this the most because I have 4 kids and need to feel better fast and this gets the job done! I get this at my local grocery stores and the price is not bad.
Hannah E.
Boone, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I will never buy Tylenol again. I was having super painful period cramps and took 3 of these and it did not help what so ever for me. Everyone prefers different types of pain relievers but I will not reach for this one again as it didn’t help me personally. Extra strength was not at all for me
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for any aches, pains, or headaches I get, especially when associated with my period. Super helpful and not too expensive. Also easy to find as it is found in most stores near me. I recommend it.
Winifer A.
New Bedford, MA
Definitely don't have anything bad to say about these multi packs of medicine. They work absolutely great for a small to medium size work place where you don't want everyone digging into a single bottle of pills. They also make it easy to keep track of stock and when you need to reorder.
Audrey C.
I normally do not take any medications what so ever. But I find I am always reaching for Tylenol Extra Strength because it has always seemed to work for me quickly. I highly recommend.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Very effective for any pain reliever Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Good price too i buy the small bottle
Beter if it i take the tylenol pm
Yea would keep buying everytime i need it
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.