BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Kari G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is ok for a couple hours but in no time you're needing more medicine to help, whether it be cramps or a headache this pill only gives you small temporary relief.
Brooke C.
OKlahoma City, OK
This is my go-to pain reliever. I'm not big into taking meds at all, so I only take these for pain. The coating of the pill isn't powdery, and isn't hard to swallow at all.
Erica M.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the only thing I can take right now (because I am pregnant) for my migraines and it works just as good as my prescription for migraines! I was definitely surprised
Sarah C.
I use to only take ibuprofen, but recently had to switch because of my blood pressure. Tylenol is apparently more high blood pressure friendly and gets the job done just as well. I carry a bottle in my purse with me at all times.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults. I used tylenol when i was pregnant for pains and headaches took some of pain away. Does work just still feel pain
Krystal L.
Midland , TX
Headaches are no joke but Tylenol completely resolves that. The only con I have about this is it takes a little longer to start working but it's good once it's starts working.
Yanika H.
Oakland Park
It's a good product for pain but it is not like an immediate pain reliever because when you have to wait a couple minutes before you get ease but it still works nonetheless
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Pues puedo decir que este producto es bueno y fuerte para esos dolores de cabeza y de rodillas ...súper efectivo y el precio es bueno yo lo compro en cosco ...y lo recomiendo mucho ...
Tiffanie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tylenol extra strength seems to really help ease headaches. Always my go to if I do get a headache. Also helps to reduce fever. A good product to keep in the medicine cabinet.
Rebeca M.
Estas me funcionan muy bien. Siempre que me voy a enfermar o me duele la cabeza me tomo 2 y al siguiente día si no es que inmediatamente me siento bien .. así que muy buena
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.