BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon
ANA P.
It helps me a lot to relieve my headaches and I always keep it with me in my purse. I've learned to take my Tylenol as soon as I feel the pain starting them I can control easily the level of pain and discomfort.
I only use this product when I'm in any type of pain. I always buy over the counter. Very much affordable only will cost u a couple dollars. I use it the most so I really don't know how other pain relievers are.
Crystal R.
I only use these while I'm pregnant. The packets are convenient but the medicine itself does not work long enough and it does not relieve my headache completely.
Sara O.
Tylenol Extra Strength tablets are my go to for headaches as well as any other pains I may have. I trust it to be fast acting, so that I can enjoy my day pain free. I look forward to buying this product again!
Stephanie B.
Tylenol is my go to whenever I have a headache. It normally makes the headache go away within a half hour. I don't really like using other brands for my headaches.
Anselma L.
These are great to carry with you and easy to refill (thank goodness because they also run out so fast)!  It would be great if this size came in other strengths
Mae M.
Recently I was having to fly home and I woke up with a horrible cold. Fever, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose. My boyfriend made me breakfast and gave me a extra strength tylenol. I usually don't take tylenol since my family has always just take alieve or advil. After a hot shower and the tylenol kicking in, I made a 5 hour journey back home. As soon as I got home I was running fever again and starting to feel bad but it got me through my flight until I could get back home and take some more meds. Moral of the story is this stuff can really work and make you feel like you can get through your day, or at least 5 hours in my case.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
These are very cheap and super nice to have when your on the go to carry in your purse or put in your pocket book!! You can almost find these at any check outs!!
Perla C.
Allentown, PA
Best pain reliever ever! I've never had an issue with Tylenol extra strength working fast to alleviate any pain! The pills are also a good size as well for swallowing!
Taylor B.
These tablets work wonders. I have braces and this tablets takes away the pain so quickly. They are easy to swallow as well. Compared to other brands, they work faster.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.