BY TYLENOL #10 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Allie G.
I have chronic migraines and daily headaches. When I notice my warning signs for an oncoming migraine I reach for Tylenol extra strength. It stops my headache before it gets full blown. I love Tylenol!
sydney r.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
my preferred type of pain relief. works quickly and very well. extremely affordable and i prefer it compared to other brands. bought mine at local drug store or target and i recommend it to other users
Sarah S.
Use this when I am in pain from anything really. The extra strength really does make a difference in pain relief. I like this product and it is very effective. I do and would recommend this to others.
Roxanne S.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
it does the job for a few hours. if i get a headache or cramps, i forget about it for a while. the pills don't taste bad either but they have no taste. very effective
Kimberly P.
Fayetteville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is what I always take for headaches. It seems to be the only thing that works, compared to its competitors and alternatives. The price is very reasonable so I keep a bottle handy at all times.
Love this product as well !!! Just as good as other pain medicines for head aches that is ... not for migraines ! I get mines at Walmart all the time ! It works for the price ! Great work you guys !!
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I suffer for migraines and these pills help me the most. I will always go for Advil, it’s the only thing that has helped me over the years. I will never take another pain medication.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tylenol works exactly like it's supposed to. For me, it provides pain relief in about 25-45 minutes. Not super fast, not super slow, but super effective. However, I think it's always best to buy the not-brand-name version of medicine - it's all the same active ingredient, so why pay more than you should? That being said, this works perfectly, so five stars.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is always stocked in my medicine cabinet. I think it works pretty good, but most of the time I need a couple doses throughout the day in order for best results
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well with my other med for my fibro. Easy on my stomach. I take a med for GERD too. Sometimes I wish it had a little more pain relief though. I do find Tylenol brand a bit expensive and do buy a generic instead. Coupons don't ever bring the price down enough to bother using it.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon