BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Margaret D.
San Diego, CA
I tore my ACL about 5 years ago and every now and then when the weather changes its starts to ache! Tylenol really cleans up the pain fast and efficiently, making me forget about the old injury. Very satisfied.
Derin K.
Lebanon
Tylenol is a product that I have used since I was little and it is a very good headache and fever reducer. I take two tablets and feel fine in a matter of an hour. It is very fast to kick in and very effective.
Amber C.
Montgomery, AL
Always works if I'm having pretty much any body pain usually kicks in within the hour and I'm good to go. I don't feel like it makes me drowsy and not able to do what I need to but just numbs the pain I'm having
Krissie B.
Chatsworth, GA
Tylenol really helps relieve pain from muscle tension. I am repeat user if Tylenol. Thus product absolutely meets my expectations. The pro of using Tylenol is that it gives fast results. This product is perfect.
Leslie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly don't take pain pills other than for menstrual cramps. These work very well for that type of pain. I've also used these in the past for fever and work good as well. They are found at any drug store really :)
Mai N.
I like to take Tylenol best when it comes to relieving pain. To me, it seems to work the best and gets the job done. I usually don't take pain medications on a regular basis but when I do, this is my best friend.
Ryley M.
The best thing I have taken for pain. It works very well. I have yet to be disappointed. It is about equal to its competitors depending on what you need it for. It's a great price. I buy it as soon as I run out.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
This is the only over the counter pain med that I can take and it works. In my house we are a Tylenol family. No other brand compares, especially the price and quality of the product.
jazmin T.
Portland, OR
Tylenol has become a household name because they're good a what they do. This product is a good pain reliever and is works pretty fast. Whenever I don't use ibuprofen, I pop one of these for my menstrual cramps.
Anjanette A.
Fort Worth
I have major shoulder pain and get frequent headaches, I’m not one who likes to take pain medicine because they usually don’t work. However these always, always relieve the tension and allow me to enjoy my days.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.