BY TYLENOL #43 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Emily D.
Wilton Manors, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super helpful for when you're out and need a pain reliever! Compact, affordable, and you're not left with a bunch of extra tablets you don't need. I usually pick these up when I'm traveling and keep them in my bag just in case
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only pain reliever that works for me. I can feel it kick in right away which is so needed! It works fast and it works very well. Especially while being pregnant it's such a life savor when I'm truly in need !
Alexandria D.
Oxford, MS
I have aches and pains quite often with knee problems and this is my go to for pain. This also helps with my headaches or menstrual cramps. It is very effective and I would definitely buy it again in the future!
Margaret D.
San Diego, CA
I tore my ACL about 5 years ago and every now and then when the weather changes its starts to ache! Tylenol really cleans up the pain fast and efficiently, making me forget about the old injury. Very satisfied.
Torie H.
I carry Tylenol in my purse all the time. This is a product our family uses for everyday pain relief as needed. I would suggest this product to others as an effective pain relief medication. It is not to strong
Amber C.
Montgomery, AL
Always works if I'm having pretty much any body pain usually kicks in within the hour and I'm good to go. I don't feel like it makes me drowsy and not able to do what I need to but just numbs the pain I'm having
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
Love tyleol! it was the only thing that saved me from pains when I was pregnant and it helped me tons after I had my kids. This stuff works great, highly recommend!
Leslie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly don't take pain pills other than for menstrual cramps. These work very well for that type of pain. I've also used these in the past for fever and work good as well. They are found at any drug store really :)
Jayde N.
Factoryville
Decongested my sinus efficiently, and therefore helped me get through my exam period without annoying everyone with my running nose and sniffles! Also slightly soothed my sore throat, reducing how much I coughed.
Ryley M.
The best thing I have taken for pain. It works very well. I have yet to be disappointed. It is about equal to its competitors depending on what you need it for. It's a great price. I buy it as soon as I run out.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.