BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
This is a product that I always make sure I have on hand. I use it if I have a headache, back ache, or any pain on my body. The only compliant I have in the weird taste it has if you leave it on your tongue for too long. I recommend swallowing it as soon as it hits your mouth. Other than that, it does the job.
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
I was prescribed these from my doctor for when I had surgery because I couldn’t take NSAIDS, blood thinning medication. This did help but it took longer to get rid of the headache then others do.
Shailee P.
Tylenol is the only reason I can get through the day if I’m on my period, or aching after jiu jitsu. It is affordable and works quick. Definitely meets my expectations and will ALWAYS repurchase.
Shauna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these because i am a breastfeeding mother and its the only thing I can take. I have chronic pain, I usually take 2 in the morning 2 at lunch and 2 before bedtime. Its affordable and safe.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I get bad headaches often, and a lot of time no pain relievers work.  But, I have found that Tylenol Extra Strength tends to work better than other brands.  I always keep it in the house just in case.  I don't like taking pills, so I try not to unless I can not stand having a headache anymore.
Ashley J.
Alpharetta
Tylenol is my go-to pain reliever. I usually use it if I have a headache, and it is safe an gets the job done. I always have a bottle of it in my purse and in my medicine cabinet. And even though it has an "expiration date", I just keep using the bottle until it's gone.... it's not dangerous when it's expired... it might just be a little less effective.
Shevonne N.
Chesterfield , MI
Tylenol helps a lot with my headaches. I use to use Motrin but I’m a firm believer in the extra strength part of it. It doesn’t take long to become effective and it gets rid of the pain fast.!
Andrea B.
Lexington, KY
SO THANKFUL FOR TYLENOL EXTRA STRENGTH. I had a terrible headache the night before a huge exam and was unable to study or sleep. Thankfully, I used 2 tablets of Tylenol Extra strength and my headache was resolved! I keep these handy for those occasional, pounding headaches when you need instant relief!
bridget H.
Parma, OH
I like Tylenol, but I'm not a huge fan of how expensive it is.  I have found that it works a lot better than say, Advil, but the generic brand usually works well enough for me.  It is very helpful though, and so if you are ever in a crunch it is worth the money, it just isn't my first choice.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
I've always had horrible head aches my whole life and I can't take anything buy Tylenol but good thing because it's the only one that actually works for me in the long haul anyways! Always a bottle in my cabinet and I use it regularly I recommend this is instant relief and it's affordable compared to most other brands
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.