BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Gabriella R.
I feel like the older I get the less stronger they get as well. I could take two of these and still have a headache hours later. Sometimes they do work depends on how they feel.
Valerie C.
I suffer from frequent migraines and I also have to be careful about not taking nsaids. This is the best thing for my migraines. I usually have to take two but it allows for the pain to go away long enough for me to relax and get some sleep.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
Works well, I have had numerous injuries over the years and often had to look to pain relief and found that Tylenol provided the needed strength to help with my aches and pains.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using the extra strength tablets because sometimes when I come from the gym and I am sore or when my head hurts I take these and lay down for a quick nap. I recommend these
Erin G.
Metairie, LA
I use these sometimes but I do believe that other products work better for me. I use this a lot when I don't have the other medicines but in a crunch these work very well. I keep a couple of them in my purse with me if I run out of others!
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is an absolute miracle for those of us allergic to NSAIDs. It's pretty much the only option we have. It also doesn't cause stomach problems like some NSAIDs can
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It gets rid of pain like its supposed to and works great at getting rid of my headache after someone on my cheer team kicks me in the head or punches me in the face while stunting 💙😋
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works wonders and has been a family favorite for years !!! It really works! And because it's extra strength you don't have to take more than one for it to work quickly and effectively.
Courtney C.
I use this product regularly for when I have aches/pains that need a little more. I have never had an issue with this product and am a loyal customer. I would highly recommend!
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
These are always key to have on hand for minor pains , headaches, and especially for menstrual cramps. Their a great price for the amount that come in the pack and usually within 20 to 30 minutes the tylenol takes effect for fast relief.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.