BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Talia S.
Mill Valley
I used to only take Tylenol as I couldn’t have blood thinners which are present in Advil. Very effective and a good alternative if you need to change medications for medical reasons.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The absolute best pain reliever. I don't take medication often but I usually go to Walgreens and purchase these when I'm really not feeling well. They work fast and are very effective.
Destiny G.
Lexington , AL
These are a great aid for migraines and hangovers at that matter! I don't really use for body aches but this is some of the best for headaches which I have often
Erica D.
springfield
Tylenol is amazing for headaches and fevers and mild soreness and pain. I think it's more effective for headaches. Over all the product is pretty decent and I would highly recommend.
Brienne K.
Lawrenceville, GA
On days when my aches and pains are severe and I need to dial back the Advil, I will alternate with Tylenol and it seems to help. Doesn't seem to relieve my headaches as well though.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It works really quite fast in my opinion. I am someone who would take any medication as a last resort. I took Tylenol for my sprained foot as the Dr said it causes the least harm to my liver.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to pain reliever medication. It helps with cramps, headaches, back pain, and more. I can take it while breastfeeding without being worried. I would highly recommend this product.
Akillah G.
Petersburg, VA
Rarely. This product doesn't work for my headaches.! I stopped using it & moved on to aleve. I do use the Tylenol children's medicine for my kids. Not effective at all.. I've purchased it from many retail locations no I would not recommend the adult version of the medication
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to for any pain I have because I know it works. It kicks in fast and lasts. You can purchase it anywhere in a variety of sizes. I use this weekly for headaches and body aches.
Kay D.
Los Angeles, CA
Tylenol has been in my family for years. I've taken them since I was a kid AMD always trusted them to get me through aches and pains will getting a good nights sleep.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.