BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Erin G.
Metairie, LA
I use these sometimes but I do believe that other products work better for me. I use this a lot when I don't have the other medicines but in a crunch these work very well. I keep a couple of them in my purse with me if I run out of others!
Amanda H.
This is my go to for pain relief. It is not to pricy and it works well it may not be the fastest to kick in but it always worse and it is safe whail breast feeding my little one
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works wonders and has been a family favorite for years !!! It really works! And because it's extra strength you don't have to take more than one for it to work quickly and effectively.
Erin B.
Davison, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love taking this stuff when I have any sort of illness (especially one with a fever). Really feel it makes a difference in lowering my temperate and providing some pain relief.
Lynn W.
USA
If I have a headache Tylenol would be my go relief medicine. I really would rather take the caplets because they are just easier to swallow. I keep a bottle in my desk at work.
antoinnette r.
Hawthorne, CA
These are always key to have on hand for minor pains , headaches, and especially for menstrual cramps. Their a great price for the amount that come in the pack and usually within 20 to 30 minutes the tylenol takes effect for fast relief.
Courtney C.
I use this product regularly for when I have aches/pains that need a little more. I have never had an issue with this product and am a loyal customer. I would highly recommend!
Breanna D.
Bessemer, AL
These little pouches are so useful. It's great to have on the go when you have a headache or pain. You can put it in your purse, book bag, or pocket for whenever you need them.
Lyndsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is my go to pain reliever. It really helps any aches or pains I have. I can't really use other products so this is my main one that I can use and think it works great.
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have to have Tylenol in my purse at all times! Its the only thing that will knock out my headaches ! I really like the travel size so i dont have to carry a big bottle around.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon