BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Brittany W.
Very effective for pain control. Perfect for headaches and menstrual cramps. A must have in every household. I always keep this and ibuprofen in the medicine cabinet. Directions are easy to follow.
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
This product has been my saving grace throughout my pregnancy for migraines and back pain. I usually take Excedrin for migraines, but since it contains Advil, that is a no-go for pregnancy. Extra-Strength Tylenol has been a great stand-in.
Patricia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Tylenol lo suelo tomar cuando tengo dolores de cabeza pero el 50% de las veces no me hace el efecto deseado. Cuando tengo dolor muscular en el cuello, siento que tylenol no me lo hace desaparecer. No me da tanto el efecto deseado
Sarah B.
Long Beach
Took this after having my babies. It works pretty well, this is the only thing I reach for when I have an ache or pain. Effective but a tad pricey. It works very well for me so I don't mind a few extra dollars. Recommend for sure!
Jennifer H.
Brandywine, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As much as I love pain other relievers, I was shocked when I realized how much tylenol I had around the house.  Tylenol is a great pain reliever.  Its fast acting and inexpensive.  I'll be using it for years to come
TK K.
I'm currently pregnant, so Tylenol is my go-to safe medication for pregnancy aches and pains. The extra strength works pretty good when I'm really struggling. Looking forward to having this baby and getting my back back in order!
Alayna B.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have used Tylenol for years, for many aches and pains. Can find it anywhere from grocery stores, convenient stores and gas stations.!Good value and trusted brand. Will always buy if and when needed
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's extra strength definitely does it's job! Not usually one to get headaches or pains and anything of that kind, but if I do, I use this and it normally alleviates the pain in less than an hour! I think it's affordable and very useful!
T A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great for fever! My all time favorite fever reducer. Some people also say that Tylenol helps them to sleep comfortably at night. Although I have yet to experience this, Tylenol is a very effective pain reliever.
Michelle M.
Covington, KY
This works fast and is my go to for any pain, fever or headaches that I have! The price is great to. It definitely Italy meets my expectations. It works faster than other brands that I have tried.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.