BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Elise S.
Mercedita, UT
I don't go anywhere without this in my purse! It helps SO much for anything from a headache to a stomach ache to overall muscle pain. It is very effective and safe to use, I don't have to worry! Plus you can just pick it up at any local grocery store. I recommend  Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults to everyone!
zakkiyah p.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for me when im in pain. Since im allergic to ibuprofen/ aspirin i use this cuz one it keeps me safe and alive. And two because it works for me abd doesn't make me feel like im high off a drugs.
Abbey C.
Rush City, MN
When you have a headache, Tylenol is the way to go. This is a great brand of acetaminophen, and is a great alternative to generics. Available practically anywhere. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Shannon P.
This is great when I need to kick a migraine to the curb fast. I have this at work and home and it provides quick relief when needed. You can typically score this on a sale at CVS- highly recommended.
Vanessa O.
These are by far the best pain pills like seriously these pills stopped a rotten toothache that I didn’t even know I had making these the only pain relievers I use overall very satisfied with these.
Casey J.
Hattiesburg
Tylenol is perfect for many aches and pains. I use them for headaches, neck pain, back aches. I keep Tylenol on me at all times, because you never know when you need it. Tylenol is a trusted brand.
Sophia V.
This is an excellent medication and it does not require a prescription from a doctor; however, I would recommend consulting a physician before using 500 MG tablets on a regular basis. have it at home and a little bottle on my purse. I recommend this product 100% to be used for any minor pain, fever so for arthritis and joint pain.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works like a charm. This is very effective for my headaches and neck pains. I like how it works on pain without me feeling groggy or dopey. It is very fast acting, and a great deal for your money.
Yuko S.
Anaheim, CA
Whether I have a headache or period cramp, tylenol has helped me relieve of aches very often. I get massive cramps sometimes and taking just one or two dosages of tylenol helps me get through the day.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Honestly I hate taking pills but I’m never afraid to take a Tylenol when I’m experiencing migraines or even a little back ache . Affordable and does the job very well . Definitely I’d buy again .
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.