BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Lauren S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works well when it kicks in, but I feel like it doesn't work very fast. I buy it to alternate with ibuprofen. Generic acetaminophen works just the same. It meets my expectations and have and will buy again.
Ashlee M.
Chino, CA
Great price, great pain reliever, great deal. I use Tylenol for mostly any pain. It helps with fevers immediately and helps relieve my cramps. I love buying the 2 packs because I use Tylenol a lot.
I have chronic spinal issues, so I'm in a great deal of pain most of the time. Other than the prescription medications that my doctors recommend for me, this product is the only thing that helps with the daily pain. And it's also super affordable for being a brand name.
Hannah L.
This stuff works! I get migraine all the time and this medicine helps a lot. It dose not take to long to kick in, you just have to be patient. When it does it works it la magic and the migraine is gone.
Karen P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This pills are my lifesavers for headaches and pain I really recommend them they really effective I use them when I hace headaches and pain is rare that I use them and I would so buy them again .
Samantha D.
Grants pass, OR
I usually take this wh we n I'm sick it helps me sleep. It works really good. And it doesn't take to long to kick in. I usually buy it at a Wal-Mart or a store like that.
Matthew W.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these for when I have a very strong headache or stronger pain. They relieve it better than other brands I've tried. Pills are small and easy to swallow. I would buy again and I always do!
Maite A.
These are my go to when i have any type of ache since im breastfeeding my son. They are good but they dont work much when i have a migraine. It sometimes aleviates the pain but by the third dose.
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
You can always count on relief! Great quality and very effective. You can buy it pretty much anywhere I usually buy it at Walmart. Would consider it the best compared to the alternatives in the market!
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
I'm allergic to ibuprofen so I always have this on hand. It is great for fevers and minor aches and pains. Usually go for generic brands because of the price difference but you can't go wrong either way
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.