BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Tylenol extra strength 500 mg as recommended by my doctor on a daily regiment for my chronic low back pain.It also helps with other aches and pains and menstrual cramps. I have always trusted Tylenol for years as its very effective. I purchase it at Walmart and it can be a bit pricey at times, so sometimes, I have to just get the equivalent "Equate extra strength pain reliever" the generic Walmart version due to lack of money. Only thing I can say is I wish there were more offers for coupons and free samples for Tylenol, as its a name brand and can be pricey at times. I also use children's Tylenol/Infant drops  for my baby girl as well, when she is sick or has a fever. Highly recommend Tylenol extra strength and Children's Tylenol/Infant drops to family's as well and also wish their were more offers for samples and coupons for babies and children Tylenol :) 5 stars!
Vicki B.
Beatrice, NE
This has always been my go to pain reliever. I always purchase this at Walmart Supercenter. It is a great price for the amount of pills you get. I can not take Ibuprofen so this is always my choice.
Keisha A.
Edison, NJ
I use Tylenol whenever I have a fever. Works great for me it normally takes about 2hrs for me to breakout of the fever. Unlike motrin you do not have to have food in your stomach in order to take it.
Avary C.
Lake Forest, CA
Usually always works for my horrible migraines, aches, and pains. I have arthritis at a young age and have sensitive tummy lining due to taking too much Advil causing ulcers. So I stick with Tylenol!
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
Great pills to use when in pain. I use it when I'm cramping or have a headache it works pretty good but not as great as some of the other pills I've tried. I wouldn't really recommend this too much.
Hope I.
These are great for relieving cramps and headaches. Doesn’t always make my muscle pain go away though. I use it anytime I have a headache. Works well compared to ibuprofen and aleve. Would buy again!
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge , LA
When you have a headache or jus in pain in general these will knock it out and work very well. They are kinda on the pricey side but it's worth it . I brought mines from Walmart but overall it works
Victoria N.
Cincinnati, OH
When I have a headache this is my go to. Definitely effective and the capsules are easy to take by mouth. The product is definitely affordable and easy to locate at any drugstore or shopping center.
Kay L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work so well for me! It relieves me of my headaches almost instantly! I don’t take it often but when I’m having a pounding headache, these do the trick! Would highly recommend this painkiller.
Danielle W.
Tylenol extra strength is pretty effective. I have used Tylenol several times. Mostly to get rid of aches and pains or a fever. It works pretty fast and helps a lot. I am pretty satisfied with this product
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.