BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon
Karen P.
This pills are my lifesavers for headaches and pain I really recommend them they really effective I use them when I hace headaches and pain is rare that I use them and I would so buy them again .
Hadia |.
Smyrna, GA
I get frequent headaches and body aches due to scoliosis and this really helps ease the pain all over my body. Definitely meets expectations. I use it a few times a month and I'm satisfied with it. Would recommend.
Sierra K.
Newport News, VA
I don't love Tylenol as much as I like Advil, but I will take Tylenol if there is nothing else. I feel like Tylenol takes too long to kick in and doesn't do the job as well as ibuprofen or Advil
Matthew W.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these for when I have a very strong headache or stronger pain. They relieve it better than other brands I've tried. Pills are small and easy to swallow. I would buy again and I always do!
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
You can always count on relief! Great quality and very effective. You can buy it pretty much anywhere I usually buy it at Walmart. Would consider it the best compared to the alternatives in the market!
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
You can never go wrong with Tylenol extra strength. It usually kicks in about 15 mins after you tKe it, that can vary. I take it every time I get a headache or when it's that time of the month. It is the only pain reliever brand I use.
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
I'm allergic to ibuprofen so I always have this on hand. It is great for fevers and minor aches and pains. Usually go for generic brands because of the price difference but you can't go wrong either way
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
I never drink pain medication but my mom gave me these once for a headache and it did its job pretty fast. Price is pretty cheap and they last along time of your like me that hardly ever takes medicine.
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
Tylenol is my go-to pain reliever for headache, body ache, and fever. It works better than other alternatives and is easier on the stomach. It is fairly affordable, and totally worth the price!
Veronica H.
Kissimmee, FL
This product has never failed to deliver. Easy to take small tablets. Typically I take 1-2 depending on pain level. Does not make you drowsy or anxious. Relived my pain and met my expectations.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.