BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for muscle aches . I don't really drink Tylenol that much cause of the aspirin but when I do it works all the time . It's effective and affordable . I always have a bottle at home
Ellen M.
Lincoln
Continuously has been my go-to for headaches for years. The OG pain pills. These are available anywhere, I buy them at Target. Don't prefer a sugar coated ibuprofen pill
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
Usually I’m an Advil person, but when I have a more severe headache or pain I reach for Tylenol. I feel like it works better for more intense pains, especially menstrual pain. Highly recommend
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
Tylenol is my go-to pain reliever for headache, body ache, and fever. It works better than other alternatives and is easier on the stomach. It is fairly affordable, and totally worth the price!
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
Gives me quick relief from aches and pains. Whether it's from an accident or from working out, or even a headache, I always have Tylenol on hand at home and in my purse to give me some relief.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol has and will remain a staple in my medicine cabinet. It is gentle on my stomach and works well for numerous different ailments including aches and pains and fevers. It is truly a great product.
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
Tylenol is a great product images what I relied on throughout my pregnancy! Since this is safe to use while pregnant, it is the only medicine I used to help my headaches. I am thankful for it!
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
These work when I have a headache or back pain. Always seems to target the right area, providing me with relief. I feel that these are effective and I would recommend. I do not take too often.
Emani P.
Tylenol extra strength is one of THE best pain relieving products you can buy! It's the ONLY medicine I buy because it takes care of my menstrual pain and my extreme lower back pain and headaches!
Ava P.
Perfect for muscle pain and headaches. I was recently pregnant and this was the only thing I was allowed to use so I got used to it and now it's the only thing I want to use. It's my go to product. I recommend to everyone.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon