BY TYLENOL #38 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
Though Tylenol does not provide the same degree of pain relief that ibuprofen does, I appreciate them because they do provide some relief and do not cause stomach issues the way anti-inflammatory pain meds do.
Melanie J.
These really work! I only need one for a headache or cramping. Very effective and do not have many side effects. They are also affordable. Can be used for any aches or pain. These are my favorite and definitely have them in the house at all times
Sabrina K.
Dallas
Ever since I had surgery, I had a hard time feeling the effects of over the counter pain medicines. But Tylenol Extra Strength never fails to work!! This is the only OTC I will use, and for someone who is an athlete, it is an absolute life saver!
AMY R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I go with Tylenol extra strength whenever I’m having a headache or I’m in some sort of pain. It kicks in very fast and last a while. I especially use it when it’s that time of the month.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Always a good product to use for a general headache. I don't find it helps with my body aches and pains as well as others though. I use when I have a minor headache a few times a month. I would recommend to those with light to moderate headaches.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always take these when I have a headache. I have a hard time finding a pain reliever that will effectively eliminate or soften my headache. I always purchase these at Kroger.
Jazzy J.
Atlanta
Tylenol Extra Strength is a life saver. I got a piercing on my inner ear and it hurt so bad I was literally crying. I took 2 of these and the pain was gone in about an hours time. I went from a 10 to a 0 on pain levels. I've also used it in a pinch for migraines and it was pretty helpful.
Bridget O.
Long beach, CA
Tylenol just speaks for itself . It’s always my go to pain reliever . It always helps with whatever pain I’m having whether it’s headaches , stomach aches and it does wonders when you have fevers . I definitely recommend giving Tylenol a try .
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let me just tell you right now this stuff is a LIFE SAVOR after a night out on the town. It's a reasonable price and works fast. It meets all expectations one could have for it. I buy it every time I have a hang over and it's never failed me.
Mackenzie P.
Tylenol is a great pain reliever and the extra strength ones go above and beyond repairing your aches and pain. Although the pill size is above average, I don't mind at all! The outcome is amazing, you'll feel as good as new in a few minutes.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.