BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Nordy R.
providence , RI
Idk what's in the pills but it works some time so have really bad headaches n this product saves the day is Also great for back pains and fevers it calms me down without making em sleepy which is my main thing cus I have a child to take care off
Nichole S.
I find that aspirin and Tylenol products do not work as well as ibuprofen products for me as it relates to pain. I find I have to take more than one dose at times in order to get some noticeable pain relief.
Bianca M.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I sometimes go for these when I have a bad migraine. It can be found anywhere and is affordable. It's disappointing because it isn't always effective for me, but it all depends on the severity of my migraine at the time. All around, good pain reliever.
Lauren K.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always take these when I have a headache. I have a hard time finding a pain reliever that will effectively eliminate or soften my headache. I always purchase these at Kroger.
Lillian G.
Edinburg, TX
Pretty good at time. Sometimes it doesn't do much. My only go to product for pain that I can't handle. Although it doesn't kick in as fast as I would like it to but it does justice. Constantly repurchasing.
Bridget O.
Long beach, CA
Tylenol just speaks for itself . It’s always my go to pain reliever . It always helps with whatever pain I’m having whether it’s headaches , stomach aches and it does wonders when you have fevers . I definitely recommend giving Tylenol a try .
cynthia m.
new york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
usually when i run out of ibuprofen i always get tylenol extra strength because it does in deed work for me...it gives me no issues and relieves my pains in a short amount of time specially when i get my usual back pains..thank u tylenol for this product
Mackenzie P.
Tylenol is a great pain reliever and the extra strength ones go above and beyond repairing your aches and pain. Although the pill size is above average, I don't mind at all! The outcome is amazing, you'll feel as good as new in a few minutes.
Danika L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I mean, tylenol works. I feel like most people know that. I like to rotate between acetaminophen and ibuprofen for the sake of my body. Because of that I keep tylenol around all the time. Good for aches and pains and headaches. Very effective.
Kimberly L.
El Monte, CA
These are my favorite pain relievers because I can take them on an empty stomach without feeling nauseous afterward. They aren't too difficult to swallow and are very accessible as they are sold at mostly an pharmacy or drugstore that I've been to
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.