BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Etta R.
Chesapeake
Always do a solid job at nipping the pain in the bud. Whether it’s a headache, joint pain, or a sore muscle it always works quickly. It’s never priced very high compared to Aleve or other comparable brands.
Lilah T.
Louisa, KY
Tylenol is always my go to pain relief product.Only 2 lasts for up to y hours.I dont have to worry about taking every 4 hours for my chronic pain.Always very affordable and never disappointed in the results
Christina C.
Lomita
Tylenol extra strength does what it says. It relieves pain. This is a cool little pack cause you can take it on the go. And you’re supposed to have all your pills labeled so this is a good option for that.
tara k.
I use this product any time I have muscle pain or aches and I️t always does the trick to make me feel better. I have purchased this product for years and will continue to do so. I recommend this for anyone
Angela M.
Temecula, CA
I know Tylenol is the safer route vs other brands but I don’t really think it works most of the time. I may not be the one to perfectly explain but I prefer using ibuprofen vs acetaminophen. Overall Tylenol is O K.
Charlea M.
Caro
Typically when I have a headache then I start taking Tylenol. It does take those pains away, but anything to do with muscle pain or something of that nature then I can’t take this because it doesn’t work.
Ashley G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tylenol helps me with all my aches and pains. It met my expectations with its quick reacting time. It is very affordable. It works way better than alternative products. It is the only pain reliever I use!
Rojeen S.
Cranston
This is the only ibuprofen that seems to work for me. Always makes me feel better almost instantly. Im usually against taking any kind of medication but this is one that I can always rely on and will always use.
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
These actually work really well to take away pain. I used them after I had a c section because I didn’t want to take anything stronger. They’re well worth the price and I’d buy them again in a heartbeat
Andrea K.
Ogden, UT
Any time I have an ache or pain, I reach for Tylenol. Always helps me within a half an hour. I get bad back pain sometimes so this really helps. I usually get mine from Target or a nearby grocery store.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.