BY TYLENOL

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Christel J.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol takes the edge off of my headaches and I don't have stomach issues like I do with other pain relievers. Extra Strength Tylenol must be taken as prescribed/suggested because even one extra dose in 24 hours can put you at risk for serious health issues. So if you are cautious and stay aware of how much you're taking, Tylenol is a good choice. It's more gentle on the stomach than other pain relievers, which is important for those of us with sensitive stomachs. Depending on your needs, I would check with your doctor or pharmacist about which pain reliever is the best choice for what ails you.
Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so thankful for Tylenol. I have been in major car wreck so I've been on ibuprofen 24 hours a day for literally 15 years. I had to take it three or four times a day and I would still be left in major pain. A few months back my doctor told me to stop taking ibuprofen he wanted me to start taking Tylenol and it has really helped a lot. I do not have to take it as often and it helps relieve the pain a lot more than ibuprofen ever did. I wish I would've switched a long time ago and started using this
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I became got pregnant I started to have horrible migraines. I went to my doctor and he told me to take Tylenol. I recommend this to any pregnant women because when you become pregnant it’s only so many things that you can take that’s safe for the baby. It kicked my headaches out in about 10-15 minuets. I would defiantly buy this again. You can also purchase this almost anywhere. It’s also not pricy, which is a good thing!!!!!
steph g.
Glen Rock, NJ
I recently started a medication that has a slight interaction with Advil, so I’ve started using Tylenol more often. It works just as well for me for most things. I had a doctor once tell me that it’s hard to predict which will work better, and in extreme situations you can actually combine Advil and Tylenol to combat pain from all angles. I used to do that a lot and found it an effective method.
Mae M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Recently I was having to fly home and I woke up with a horrible cold. Fever, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose. My boyfriend made me breakfast and gave me a extra strength tylenol. I usually don't take tylenol since my family has always just take alieve or advil. After a hot shower and the tylenol kicking in, I made a 5 hour journey back home. As soon as I got home I was running fever again and starting to feel bad but it got me through my flight until I could get back home and take some more meds. Moral of the story is this stuff can really work and make you feel like you can get through your day, or at least 5 hours in my case.
Elizabeth D.
Hollywood, CA
May go to pain relief. If it’s not broke don’t fix it right? I get a lot of muscle and back pain and so I always keep Tylenol in my purse. It works fast and it’s safe May go to pain relief. If it’s not broke don’t fix it right? I get a lot of muscle and back pain and so I always keep Tylenol in my purse. It works fast and it’s safe
Krystal T.
We typically buy a big bottle from Costco. At first it was working okay. But after using this for years, this particular product didn’t work as quickly as gel would. It works fine for a mild headaches and cramps. It will not work instantly so expect up to an hour to feel better. And no, this doesn’t do anything with migraines.
rosie r.
pacoima, CA
I usually use these when I have intolerable pain. I’m not big in taking medication so I hold off til the point where I can no longer tolerate it. It does the job it’s decreases the pain but doesn’t take it all away. I’d probably purchase it again. I’m not expecting over the counter medication to relieve severe pain.
Emma T.
I love using Tylenol for my pain relief needs! I take 2 Tylenol pills almost daily and it helps relieve my chronic back pain. I can rely on it taking away the pain and I never have to reach for more than the recommended dose. It is affordable and effective.
Darcie P.
Pocatello, ID
Works well and is reasonably priced. Works better for certain things than other. It works worse for certain things compaired to ib profin. We have this as well as childrens tylenol on hand at all times. It is a staple in our medicine cabinet. I would recommend eveyone has a bottle in their homes.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you like this product??
Amber M.